Employer Claims Against Employees
Are you concerned that your business interests have been breached by a previous or current employee? Or your interests are at risk due to a lack of adequate protections?
The Edwards Law team are highly experienced in assisting employers bringing claims against employees for employment-related breaches, including but not limited to:
- Breach of Duty of Fidelity;
- Breach of Restraint of Trade provisions;
- Misuse of Confidential Information;
- Intellectual Property Rights; and
- Injunctions and Other Interim Relief.
We can also work with your business to draft comprehensive employment agreements and/or provisions to ensure your business interests are sufficiently protected.